|Look up scape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scape may refer to:
- The basal, "stalk" part of a projecting insect organ, such as first (basal) segment of an antenna or the oviscape of the ovipositor
- A finger-like appendage of the epigyne of a female spider
- Scape (botany), part of a flowering stem
- Garlic scapes, the edible, immature flowering stems of the garlic plant
- Planescape, a campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game
- RuneScape, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- Scape Magazine, a magazine for landscape architecture and urbanism
- Farscape, an Australian science fiction television series
- Escape (disambiguation)
- Landscape, the visible features of an area of land
- Cityscape, the urban equivalent of a landscape
- Scapegoating, singling out one person for unmerited negative treatment or blame
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.