From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scaramouche is a stock comic character.
Scaramouche may also refer to:
- Scaramouche, stage name of Tiberio Fiorilli (1608–1694)
- Scaramouche (1913), a tragic pantomime by Poul Knudsen (1889–1970), with incidental music by Sibelius
- Scaramouche (novel), a novel by Rafael Sabatini
- Fictional characters:
- Scaramouche (Milhaud), a concertante symphony by Darius Milhaud
- No. 54 Scaramouche, a composition for piano by Florence A. Goodrich
- Scaramouche is also the name of a section of the Vatican Secret Archives, according to the Archives published index.
- "Bohemian Rhapsody", a 1975 song by Queen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scaramouche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.