Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scarp or scarps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scarp may refer to:
Landforms and geology
- Cliff, a significant vertical, or near vertical, rock exposure
- Escarpment, a steep slope or long rock that occurs from erosion or faulting and separates two relatively level areas of differing elevations
- Fault scarp, the topographic expression of faulting attributed to the displacement of the land surface by movement along faults
- Scarp, Scotland, an island in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- Scarp and counterscarp, the inner and outer sides of a ditch or moat used in fortifications
- SS-9 Scarp, the NATO reporting name for the R-36 ICBM
- Scarp, a 2013 book by the British writer Nick Papadimitriou
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.