|Look up scarred or scar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scarred, past tense of scar, may refer to:
- Scarred: Experiments with Violence in Gujarat, a 2006 Indian non-fiction book by Dionne Bunsha
- Scarred, by Monica Dickens
- The Scarred, a punk rock band from Anaheim, California formed in 2003
- Scarred (album), a live album by English musician Gary Numan released in 2003
- Scarred (EP), a 2010 EP by aggrotech band Combichrist
Film and television
- Scarred (film), a 1984 independent film
- Scarred (TV series), a program that debuted on MTV in 2007, which featured people being injured during stunts
- Scarred tree, a tree which has had bark removed by indigenous Australians for the creation of canoes, shelters, shields and containers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scarred.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.