From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sceptre or scepter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sceptre is a symbolic staff.
Sceptre or scepter may also refer to:
- Sceptre, Saskatchewan
- Scepter Records, a record label
- Sceptre Incorporated, a consumer electronics producer
- Sceptre (horse), a racehorse
- Studebaker Sceptre (car), a Studebaker prototype car for 1967
- Humber Sceptre, a British car
- HMS Sceptre, the name given to five ships of the Royal Navy
- Scepter of Goth, early multiplayer game
- Sceptre (imprint), an imprint of Hodder & Stoughton
- AT&T Sceptre, a graphics terminal made by AT&T from 1983 to 1986
- Sceptre (fusion reactor), a z-pinch fusion reactor
- SlipStream Scepter, kit aircraft
- Sceptre (Russian band), a Russian heavy metal band
- Sceptre (Indian band), an Indian thrash metal band
- Sceptre (yacht), 12-metre class yacht
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sceptre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.