Scheidt may refer to the following:
- Mathias Scheidt (archbishop), Archbishop of Vienna (1490–1493)
- Samuel Scheidt (1587–1654) and his younger brother Gottfried Scheidt (1593–1661), German Baroque composers of the North German school
- Edward M. Scheidt (b. 1939), American cryptographer, ex-Chairman of the CIA Cryptographic Center
- Daniel Scheidt (b. 1956), Canadian electroacoustic composer
- Robert Scheidt (b. 1973), Brazilian sailor
- Rafael Scheidt (b. 1976), Brazilian footballer
- Mike Scheidt, American metal vocalist
- Lords von Scheidt genannt Weschpfennig
- Scheidt, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in western Germany
- Scheidt (Saarbrücken), a borough (Stadtteil) of the city of Saarbrücken, in western Germany
- Scheidt & Bachmann Ticket XPress, a German railway ticket issuing system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scheidt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.