Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up schizophrenia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal behavior and misinterpretation of reality.
Schizophrenia may also refer to:
- Schizophrenia (Sepultura album) (1987)
- Schizophrenia (Wayne Shorter album) (1967)
- Schizophrenic (JC Chasez album) (2004)
- Schizophrenic (Wayne Wonder album) (2001)
- "Schizophrenia", a 1987 song by Sonic Youth from Sister
- "Schizophrenia", a 2018 song by XXXTentacion from ?
- "Schizophrenic", a 2010 song by Mumzy Stranger from the album "Journey Begins"
- Schizophrenia (object-oriented programming), a complication of delegation in object-oriented programming
- Schizo (disambiguation)
- Cultural jet lag
- All pages with titles containing Schizophrenia
- All pages with titles beginning with Schizophrenia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schizophrenia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.