Jump to navigation Jump to search
Schleswig is an area of southern Jutland, divided between Denmark and Germany, sometimes referred to as Sleswick in English.
Schleswig may also refer to
- Schleswig, Schleswig-Holstein, a city in Germany
- Schleswig, Iowa, a city in the United States
- Schleswig, Wisconsin, a city in the United States
- Duchy of Schleswig, a duchy abolished in 1866
- Northern Schleswig, the Danish part of Schleswig
- Southern Schleswig, the German part of Schleswig
- Schleswig-Holstein, a state of Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schleswig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.