Jump to navigation Jump to search
Schleswig is an area of southern Jutland, divided between Denmark and Germany, sometimes referred to as Sleswick in English.
Schleswig may also refer to:
- Schleswig, Schleswig-Holstein, a city in Germany
- Schleswig, Iowa, a city in the United States
- Schleswig, Wisconsin, a city in the United States
- Duchy of Schleswig, a duchy abolished in 1866
- Northern Schleswig, the Danish part of Schleswig
- Southern Schleswig, the German part of Schleswig
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.