From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Schoolcraft may refer to:
- Adrian Schoolcraft a suspended New York Police Department officer who released secretly recorded tapes to The Village Voice
- Alan Schoolcraft (born 1952), former Republican member of the Texas House of Representatives from San Antonio
- Jane Johnston Schoolcraft (1800-1842), Native American author
- Henry Schoolcraft (1793–1864), American geographer, geologist, and ethnologist
The following place names and geographic features in the United States are all named after Henry Schoolcraft:
- Schoolcraft College, Livonia, Michigan
- Schoolcraft, Michigan, village in Kalamazoo County
- Schoolcraft County, Michigan
- Schoolcraft Township, Houghton County, Michigan
- Schoolcraft Township, Kalamazoo County, Michigan
- Schoolcraft Township, Hubbard County, Minnesota
- Schoolcraft River, tributary of the Mississippi River in Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schoolcraft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.