Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Schwalbe or schwalbe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schwalbe (German for swallow) may refer to:
- Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe, the first functional jet fighter
- Schwalbe (tire manufacturer), a brand name of Ralf Bohle GmbH
- Simson KR 51/2 Schwalbe, a motorcycle manufactured by Simson
- Felix Schwalbe (1892-1974), Wehrmacht general
- Gustav Schwalbe (1844-1916), anatomist and anthropologist
- Schwalbe's line, named for Gustav Schwalbe, anatomical line on the interior surface of the eye's cornea
- Die Schwalbe, German chess composition society, and its magazine, Die Schwalbe
- FC Schwalbe Hannover, a German rugby union club
- Diving (association football), an attempt by a player to gain an unfair advantage by diving to the ground
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schwalbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.