|Look up Schwalbe or schwalbe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Schwalbe (German for swallow) may refer to:
- Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe, the first functional jet fighter
- Schwalbe (tire manufacturer), a brand name of Ralf Bohle GmbH
- Simson KR 51/2 Schwalbe, a motorcycle manufactured by Simson
- Felix Schwalbe (1892-1974), Wehrmacht general
- Gustav Schwalbe (1844-1916), anatomist and anthropologist
- Schwalbe's line, named for Gustav Schwalbe, anatomical line on the interior surface of the eye's cornea
- Die Schwalbe, German chess composition society, and its magazine, Die Schwalbe
- FC Schwalbe Hannover, a German rugby union club
- Diving (association football), an attempt by a player to gain an unfair advantage by diving to the ground
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schwalbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.