Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Scottish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scottish usually refers to something of, from, or related to Scotland, including:
- Scottish people, a nation and ethnic group native to Scotland
- Scots language, a West Germanic language spoken in lowland Scotland
- Scottish Gaelic, a Celtic language native to Scotland
- Scottish national identity, the Scottish identity and common culture
- Symphony No. 3 (Mendelssohn), a symphony by Felix Mendelssohn known as the Scottish
- Scotch whisky, a malt whisky or grain whisky made in Scotland
- Scotland (disambiguation)
- Scots (disambiguation)
- Scotch (disambiguation)
- Scottian (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Scottish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scottish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.