From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scour may refer to:
- Hydrodynamic scour, the removal of sediment such as sand and silt from around objects which disturb the flow, causing local high velocities which can remove the sediment particles and leave a local depression.
- Bridge scour, erosion of soil around at the base of a bridge pier or abutments via the flow of air, ice, or water
- Ice scour, also known as ice gouge, when a drifting ice feature (an iceberg, sea ice or a stamukha) scrapes the seabed
- Tidal scour, erosion of substrate via tidal forces
- Scour Inc., a multimedia search engine
- Scour, a Python Module to optimize and reduce the size of Scalable Vector Graphics, which is also included in Inkscape as an extension.
- Scours, a term for diarrhea, especially among cattle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.