Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scour or scouring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scour may refer to:
- Hydrodynamic scour, the removal of sediment such as sand and silt from around an object
- Bridge scour, erosion of soil around at the base of a bridge pier or abutments via the flow of air, ice, or water
- Ice scour or ice gouge, a drifting ice feature that scrapes the seabed
- Tidal scour, erosion of substrate via tidal forces
- Scour (band), black metal band
- Scour Inc., a multimedia search engine
- Scouring, cleaning wool of lanolin, vegetable matter, and other contaminants, prior to use
- Scours, a term for diarrhea, especially among cattle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.