Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scram or SCRAM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scram (or SCRAM) is an emergency shutdown of a nuclear reactor or a complex operation.
Scram or SCRAM may also refer to:
- SCRAM tether, an ankle bracelet for Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring
- Static column RAM (or SCRAM), a type of computer memory
- Scram cannon, a hypothetical kinetic energy weapon based on ram accelerator technology
- Scram (video game), an Atari 8-bit family game based around shutdown of a nuclear reactor
- Scramjet, where the flow of and combustion of the fuel/air mixture through the engine happen at supersonic speeds
- Scram Cricket, a variation of the darts game Cricket
- Scram is a word for pork rinds in Northern England
- Scram!, a Laurel and Hardy short film
- Salted Challenge Response Authentication Mechanism, a computer security mechanism used with the Simple Authentication and Security Layer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.