From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up screenplay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Screenplay may refer to:
- Screenplay, a written plan for a film or television program
- Screenplay (book), the bestselling manual on screenwriting by Syd Field.
- Screen Play (blog), an Australian videogame culture blog
- Screenplay (TV series), a TV series (1986–1993)
- Screen pass, a kind of play in North American football
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Screenplay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.