Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scuttle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Scuttle.|
Scuttle may refer to:
- Scuttling, the deliberate sinking of one's own ship
- Scuttle or sidescuttle, a synonym for a porthole, a circular window in a ship.
- Coal scuttle, a bucket-like container for coal
- Shaving scuttle, a teapot-like container for hot water
- Scuttle, a fictional character in Disney's The Little Mermaid
- Scuttle (software), web-based collaborative bookmarking software
- Scuttle, the bulkhead in a vehicle between the engine and the driver and passengers
- Scuttle shake, a phenomenon experienced in some convertible cars
- Scuttle (Disney), a character in Disney's Mickey Mouse comics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scuttle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.