Seán Mac Falls
Seán Mac Falls (born 18 November 1957) is an Irish poet.
He has published two books of poetry and several chapbooks. His first collection of poems, 20 Poems (2001, ISBN 1-929812-05-1), won praise from Oxford University don John Carey, who compared the poet to W. B. Yeats and from Yale critic Harold Bloom. Several of the poems were Pushcart Prize nominations and were reprinted in major UK magazines, including Agenda, The London Magazine and Stand Magazine.
He published a second book, entitled The Blue Falcon, in 2005 (ISBN 192981206X). His latest book of verse, composed entirely of love poems, is called In the Pool of the Lost Maiden Song.
- John Carey, Sunday Times, London, 16 March 2002.
- 20 Poems, Peregrine Press, 2001
- The Blue Falcon, Peregrine Press, 2005
- iKu ( Kanshi & Haiku ) with paintings by David Coleridge Ryan, Peregrine Press, 2014
- Moon Harvest Under Wood, Peregrine Press, 2016
- In the Pool of the Lost Maiden Song, Peregrine Press