|Look up sealing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sealing may refer to:
- Seal hunting, personal or commercial hunting of seals;
- Sealing (Mormonism), in Mormonism, a ritual intended to make family relationships permanent, even after death;
- Record sealing, the practice of making court records confidential;
- Induction sealing, method of heating a metal disk to hermetically seal a cap or top on a container;
- Porosity sealing, the process of filling a porous substrate to make it airtight;
- Duct sealing, the sealing of leaks in air ducts;
- Seal (emblem), applying a seal to a document for authentication* Divine Sealing, a 1991 unlicensed Sega Mega Drive video game developed by Studio Fazzy;
- Sealing power, the means whereby all "covenants, contracts, bonds, obligations, oaths, vows, performances, connections, associations, or expectations" attain "efficacy, virtue, or force in and after the resurrection from the dead." (D&C 132:7.) All things that are not sealed by this power have an end when men are dead;
- Sealing wax, a wax material of a seal which, after melting, hardens quickly (to paper, parchment, ribbons and wire, and other material) forming a bond that is difficult to separate without noticeable tampering;
- Sealing the Tomb, a great altarpiece triptych by William Hogarth in the English city of Bristol.
- All pages beginning with "Sealing"
- All pages with a title containing Sealing
- Seal (disambiguation)
- Seale (disambiguation)
- Sealer (disambiguation)
- Seals (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sealing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.