From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seam may refer to: Makenz
- Seam (sewing), the line where two or more layers of fabric are held together by stitches.
- Seam (geology), a stratum of coal or mineral that is economically viable; a bed or a distinct layer of vein of rock in other layers of rock
- Seam (metallurgy)
- Seam (band), an indie rock band from Chicago, Illinois
- Seam (unit), various obsolete units of measurement
- Seam bowling, in cricket, refers to bowling with the main seam upright
- Seam carving, an image resizing algorithm
- Can seamer, a machine used to seal a lid to a can body, such as in paint or food cans
- Quarter seam, a thread on the surface of a cricket ball
- JBoss Seam, a Java application framework by JBoss
SEAM may refer to:
- The ICAO airport code for Chachoan Airport in Ambato, Ecuador
- Sun Enterprise Authentication Mechanism, an implementation of Kerberos protocol for the Solaris operating system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.