Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seam may refer to:
- Seam (sewing), the line where two or more layers of fabric are held together by stitches.
- Seam (geology), a stratum of coal or mineral that is economically viable; a bed or a distinct layer of vein of rock in other layers of rock
- Seam (metallurgy)
- Seam (band), an indie rock band from Chicago, Illinois
- Seam (unit), various obsolete units of measurement
- Seam bowling, in cricket, refers to bowling with the main seam upright
- Seam carving, an image resizing algorithm
- Can seamer, a machine used to seal a lid to a can body, such as in paint or food cans
- Quarter seam, a thread on the surface of a cricket ball
- JBoss Seam, a Java application framework by JBoss
- Seam route, a passing route in football
SEAM may refer to:
- The ICAO airport code for Chachoan Airport in Ambato, Ecuador
- Sun Enterprise Authentication Mechanism, an implementation of Kerberos protocol for the Solaris operating system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.