This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Seamie O’Dowd is an Irish musician. He recorded his first solo album, Headful Of Echoes in 2006. He has played regularly with accordionist Mairtín O'Connor and Cathal Hayden, with whom he has toured extensively around Ireland, Great Britain, mainland Europe, and more recently in Australia and New Zealand.
- Christoph Obrecht. "Seamus O'Dowd". Dervish. Archived from the original on 10 December 2004. Retrieved 1 January 2005.
- Unknown. "Seamie O'Dowd returns to his roots". Roscommon Herald. Retrieved 10 May 2006.
- Jerry Karp (13 March 2005). "Dervish in a Whirl". The San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 13 March 2005.
- Earle Hitchner. "Lúnasa, Dervish play in the shadow of King's". Irish Echo. Archived from the original on March 13, 2005. Retrieved 13 September 2006.
- Barking Spider. "Dervish". Irish Echo. Retrieved 24 September 2005.