From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up searchlight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A searchlight is a device to illuminate the sky while searching for aircraft.
Searchlight may also refer to:
- Operation Searchlight was a military pacification program carried out by the Pakistan Army in 1971, in Bangladesh
- Searchlight signal, a type of Railway signal
- Searchlight, Nevada, a town in Clark County, Nevada
- Searchlight (magazine), a British anti-fascist magazine
- Fox Searchlight Pictures, a film studio
- Searchlight Software, developer of Searchlight BBS software (SLBBS)
- Searchlight (short story), a 1962 science fiction short story by Robert A. Heinlein
- Searchlight (Transformers), a fictional character
- Searchlight (workshops), workshops and home founded by Matron Powell in Denton, Sussex
- Searchlight (album), a 1989 album by Runrig
- "Searchlights", a song by Falling Up from the album Dawn Escapes
- Searchlights (album), a 2009 album by Abandon
- Search-Light, publication by William George Jordan
- Searchlight, an annual Canadian music competition mounted by CBC Music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Searchlight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.