Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seas may refer to:
- The plural of "sea"
- Shipboard Environmental (data) Acquisition System, a program developed by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to provide accurate meteorological and oceanographic data in real time from ships at sea through the use of satellite data transmission techniques
- Seas, a type of wind wave that develops over time
- Synthetic Environment for Analysis and Simulations
- School of English and American Studies, an institute at the Eötvös Loránd University
- SEAS is the NYSE ticker symbol for SeaWorld Entertainment
- School of Engineering and Applied Science (disambiguation), the name of several engineering schools at universities in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.