Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Seattle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seattle may also refer to:
- Chief Seattle (c. 1786–1866), a Native American leader for whom the city was named
- Seattle University, a Jesuit Catholic university in the city
- Seattle Redhawks, the above university's athletic program
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, an airport located in SeaTac, Washington, united States
- MS Seattle, a German cargo ship that came under crossfire and sank off Kristiansand, Norway during World War II
- USS Seattle (ACR-11), a Tennessee-class armored cruiser launched in 1905 as Washington, renamed in 1916
- USS Seattle (AOE-3), a Sacramento-class fast combat support ship launched in 1968
- Seattle (album), a 1969 album by Perry Como
- "Seattle" (song), a 1968 song composed by Hugo Montenegro, later covered by Perry Como, title track to the above
- "Seattle", a 1987 single by Public Image Limited from their album Happy?
- "Seattle", the opening piece of Avishai Cohen's 2008 album Gently Disturbed
- "Seattle", a song by The Brighton Port Authority from their 2009 album I Think We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
- All pages with titles beginning with Seattle
- "Hello Seattle", a song by Owl City from Of June and Ocean Eyes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seattle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.