|Born||16 November 1980|
|Alma mater||Adam Mickiewicz University|
|Occupation||international investor, entrepreneur, manager|
Sebastian Kulczyk is a board member of Kulczyk Investments, and has led the company since July 2013 and was designated to become the President of the Board starting from January 2014. An investor specializing in the new technology sector, he is also the son of Jan Kulczyk, an international businessman ranked by Forbes as the richest man in Poland.
He managed Phenomind Ventures, an investment fund developing Polish new technology companies including: Beyond.pl, GoldenSubmarine and Stanusch Technologies.
He has worked at Kulczyk Investments since 2010 overseeing the Group’s most strategic sector of natural resources, appointed a board member in December 2011, responsible for business development.
He has actively participated in successful transactions completed by Kulczyk Investments in Nigeria and Afghanistan. He played a major role in setting up QKR Corporation, a metals and mining company focused on Africa and Latin America, formed with such shareholders as: Qatar Holdings, Kulczyk Investments, BTG Pactual, Och-Ziff and PKC Capital. In January 2014 he was appointed the President of the Board of Kulczyk Investments.
- "Za wcześnie na emeryturę". rp.pl. 2013-07-14. Retrieved 2013-08-22.
- "Jan Kulczyk". forbes.pl. 2013-02-14. Retrieved 2013-08-22.
- "Na poznańskich Ratajach powstaje "bunkier" młodego Kulczyka". gazeta.pl. 2013-01-31. Retrieved 2013-05-29.
- "Globalna firma rodzinna rodem z Polski". PB.pl. 2013-04-29. Retrieved 2013-05-29.
- "Sebastian Kulczyk przejmie stery w Kulczyk Investments". forbes.pl. 2013-04-29. Retrieved 2013-05-29.