From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sebree is a town in Kentucky, United States.
Sebree may also refer to:
- Edmund Sebree (1898–1966), a general in the United States Army
- Mac Sebree (1932–2010), an American journalist and publisher
- Uriel Sebree (1848–1922), an admiral in the United States Navy
- Sebree, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Sebree Island, an Alaskan island named in honor of Uriel Sebree
- Sebree Peak, an Alaskan mountain named in honor of Uriel Sebree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sebree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.