From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Second line or variants thereof can refer to:
- Line (ice hockey), a second line is a hockey line generally composed of second-tier offensive players
- Second line (parades), a tradition in brass band parades in New Orleans, Louisiana, as well as an associated traditional dance style
- Second Line (shipping line), a shipping line also known as Robert Kermits Red Star Line or New Line
- Second-line therapy: Treatment that is given when initial treatment (first-line therapy) doesn’t work, or stops working.
- National Cancer Institute > Dictionary of Cancer Terms > second-line therapy Retrieved July 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Second line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.