From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Secret language may refer to:
- Cryptography, the practice and study of hiding information
- Language game, a system of manipulating spoken words to render them incomprehensible to the untrained ear
- Sacred language, also called a ceremonial or ritual language, which is only learned and used by a select initiated group
- Cant (language), also known as cryptolect, the jargon or argot of a group, often employed to exclude or mislead people outside the group
- Argot, strictly a proper language with its own grammar, used to prevent understanding by outsiders; sometimes argot is used as a synonym of cant or jargon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Secret language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.