From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up secure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Secure may refer to:
- Security, being protected against danger or loss(es)
- Physical security, security measures that are designed to deny unauthorized access to facilities, equipment, and resources
- Information security, defending information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction
- Secure communication, when two entities are communicating and do not want a third party to listen in
- Securitate (Romanian for "security"), the secret service of Communist Romania
- Security (finance), e.g. secured loans
- Secure (G5), a NatureServe conservation status similar to "Least Concern", indicating a species is not at risk of extinction
- Sécure River, Bolivia
- All pages beginning with "Secure"
- All pages with titles containing Secure
- All pages beginning with "security"
- All pages with titles containing security
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Secure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.