Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up secure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Secure may refer to:
- Security, being protected against danger or loss(es)
- Physical security, security measures that are designed to deny unauthorized access to facilities, equipment, and resources
- Information security, defending information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction
- Secure communication, when two entities are communicating and do not want a third party to listen in
- Securitate (Romanian for "security"), the secret service of Communist Romania
- Security (finance), e.g. secured loans
- Secure (G5), a NatureServe conservation status similar to "Least Concern", indicating a species is not at risk of extinction
- Sécure River, Bolivia
- All pages beginning with "Secure"
- All pages with a title containing Secure
- All pages beginning with "security"
- All pages with a title containing security
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Secure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.