From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Security service)
Security Service or security service may refer to:
- Security agency, a governmental institution for information gathering
- MI5, also called the Security Service, the United Kingdom's counter-intelligence and security agency
- U.S. Air Force Security Service, a former designation of the United States Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency
- RCMP Security Service, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police's political intelligence branch, replaced by Canadian Security Intelligence Service in the 1980s
- Swedish Security Service, the security service of Sweden, belonging to the Swedish National Police Board
- Secret service, a government agency, or the activities of a government agency, concerned with the gathering of intelligence data
- Secret police, a police agency which operates in secrecy and beyond the law to protect the political power of an individual dictator or an authoritarian political regime
- Security service (telecommunication), security architecture for the interconnection of open systems
- Security (finance), a fungible, negotiable financial instrument representing financial value
- Private security company, private security contractors
- Private military company, private military contractors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Security Service.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.