|Look up sedna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sedna may refer to:
- Sedna (mythology), the Inuit goddess of the sea
- Sedna (beverage), a tonic wine, formerly made in Belfast
- Sedna (database), a native XML database
- 90377 Sedna, an asteroid in the outer solar system
- Doriprismatica sedna, a species of nudibranch
- Sedna Finance, a structured investment vehicle
- Sedna Planitia, a landform on the planet Venus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sedna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.