From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seel may refer to:
- Adolf Seel (1829–1907), German painter
- Cache Seel, the deck boss and only survivor of the F/V Big Valley, which sank on January 15, 2005
- Karen Seel, commissioner in District 5, Pinellas County, FL
- Pierre Seel (1923–2005), only French person to have testified openly about his experience of deportation during World War II due to his homosexuality
- Wolfgang Seel (born 1948), German footballer
- Steve Seel, American disc jockey for 89.3 The Current in the Twin Cities, Minnesota
Seel may also refer to:
- Seel Park, the home ground of the English football club Mossley A.F.C.
- The Keet Seel, a cliff dwelling in the Navajo National Monument
- 10039 Keet Seel (1984 LK), is a Main-belt Asteroid named after the cliff dwelling
- Seel, Indonesia
- Seel (Pokémon), a fictional species of Pokémon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.