Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Seel or seel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seel may refer to:
- Adolf Seel (1829–1907), German painter
- Cache Seel, the deck boss and only survivor of the FV Big Valley, which sank on January 15, 2005
- Charles Seel (1897–1980), American actor
- Karen Seel, commissioner in District 5, Pinellas County, FL
- Pierre Seel (1923–2005), only French person to have testified openly about his experience of deportation during World War II due to his homosexuality
- Steve Seel (born 1966), American disc jockey for 89.3 The Current in the Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Wolfgang Seel (born 1948), German footballer
- Seel, Indonesia
- Seel Park, the home ground of the English football club Mossley A.F.C.
- Keet Seel, a cliff dwelling in the Navajo National Monument
- 10039 Keet Seel (1984 LK), a main-belt asteroid named after the cliff dwelling
- Seel (Pokémon), a fictional species of Pokémon
- Seeling, a falconry training technique in which a bird was temporarily blinded by sewing its eyes shut; see Medieval hunting
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.