From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seeland may refer to:
- Seeland, Germany, a municipality in the Salzlandkreis district, in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Seeland (Switzerland) (Drei-Seen-Land), a region on the Swiss Plateau, Switzerland
- Seeland Region, (Verwaltungsregion Seeland), an administrative region in Switzerland
- Seeland (administrative district), part of the Seeland administrative region, Switzerland
- Seeland, Carinthia, now known as Jezersko, Slovenia
- Seeland-II-C a Scandinavian C-bracteate
- Seeland Records an independent record label created by Negativland in the 1980s
- "Seeland", a song from the album Neu! '75 by the German band Neu!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seeland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.