|Look up Seemann in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seemann is the German word for sailor. It may refer to:
- Berthold Carl Seemann (1825–1871), German botanist
- Carl Seemann (1910–1983), German pianist and 1978 recipient of the Reinhold-Schneider-Preis
- Finn Seemann (1944–1985), Norwegian footballer
- Franz Seemann (1887–1963), German art director for The Beaver Coat (1928 film)
- Horst Seemann (1937–2000), German film director and screenwriter
- Jeff Seemann, American politician
- Lindsay Seemann (born 1992), Canadian swimmer
- "Seemann" (Lolita song), released 1960 by Austrian singer Lolita
- "Seemann" (Rammstein song), a 1996 single by the German band Rammstein
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seemann.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.