Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seize may refer to:
- Seisin, legal possession
- Seizing, a class of knots used to semi-permanently bind together two ropes
- Seize (band), a British electronic band
- The jamming of machine parts against each other, usually due to insufficient lubrication
- Impoundment (disambiguation)
- Seizure (disambiguation)
- Sequester (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seize.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.