Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seize may refer to:
- Seisin, legal possession
- Seizing, a class of knots used to semi-permanently bind together two ropes
- Seize (band), a British electronic band
- The jamming of machine parts against each other, usually due to insufficient lubrication
- Seize, a fictional town the anime TV series Sound of the Sky
- Impoundment (disambiguation)
- Seizure (disambiguation)
- Sequester (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seize.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.