From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sekai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sekai (Japanese for "world") may refer to:
- Sekai (magazine), a Japanese political magazine
- "Sekai" (song), a 2006 song by Japanese singer-songwriter Chara
People with the given name Sekai include:
- Koh Se-kai (born 1934), Taiwanese historian
- Sekai Holland (born 1942), Zimbabwean politician
- Sekai Nzenza-Shand (born 1959), Zimbabwean writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sekai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.