SMK Taman SEA
|SMK Taman SEA
SEA Park National Secondary School
Top to bottom; football field, school hall, multipurpose court.
|Petaling Jaya, Selangor
|School type||Government public school, Government secondary school|
|Motto||Awas Nilai Bertindak
(See Evaluate Act)
|Sister school||Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman SEA|
|Principal||Suriani binti Ismail|
|Grades||Peralihan - Form 6|
|Enrollment||1700 (January 2012)|
|Medium of language||Malay language, English language|
|Information||School code : BEB 8656|
Construction began in 1974. It started with five classes per form. The school has 1700 students.
- Yellow symbolises loyalty,
- Triangle-shaped badge emphasises the unity in SMKTS,
- See, Evaluate, Act, is the school's motto.
- The tiger symbolises strength.
- The rose symbolises love.
SMKTS anthem music score
The school anthem was written by Peter Kannu and Ann Ong.
Awas nilai bertindak
Pegangan yang disanjung tinggi
Di sinilah inspirasi kita bertapak
Belajar berusaha dan berjasa
Sekolah Menengah Taman S.E.A.
Sekolah yang ku cintai
Putera-puteri diajar berbakti
Hidup tetap aman dan abadi
Taat setia dan amanah
Teladan yang berfaedah ini
Berganding bahu bekerjasama
Untuk nusa dan Negara
See evaluate act
The motto that we obey
Its here where we're inspired
Study strive and contribute
Seapark High School
The school I love
Sons and daughters are taught well
Live a peaceful life forever
Obedient, loyal and trustful
Our great role models
Side by side we work together
For our homeland and nation
- 1976 – 1977: En David Koay
- 1978 – 1979: En Victor Wong
- 1980 – 1982: En Hooi Weng Fatt
- 1982 – 1984: Cik Marie Jeannie Low
- 1984 – 1985: En Abd Hadi bin Alias
- 1985 – 1987: En Harbajan Singh Sidhu
- 1987 – 1989: En Rusli bin Rasyikin
- 1989 – 1991: Tn Hj Mohd Hashim bin Zakaria
- 1992 – 1997: Pn Hjh Saleha bt Othman
- 1997 – 2005: Pn Hjh Fatimah bt Hj Ibrahim
- 2005 – 2009: Pn Zakiyah bt Daie
- 2010 - 2013: Pn Hjh Siti Masrah bt Napiah
- 2013 - 2015: Datin Hjh Zuraidah bt Hj Mohamad
- 2015–present : Pn. Suriani Binti Ismail
Titled Samudra it has been published since 1977.
SMK Taman SEA has five blocks of buildings. A new workshop is under construction.
Although students can get Form 6 education, the majority of the students graduating will attend colleges like Taylors, Sunway, Help or TARC, or pursue further studies at local matriculation centres.
The school won the National Robotics Competition in 2007.
In 2011, Erique Phang Li-Onn, the best student in the country was from SMKTS.
"Wow! I could not believe it when I got a call from the Lembaga Peperiksaan Malaysia (Malaysian Examinations Syndicate) this morning stating that I am a national top student (the exact words were Pelajar Cemerlang Negara). I got 10A+. I just feel so happy that I would like to thank God, my parents, my family, my teachers and my friends who are always there for me. Now the road opens wider and only God knows what road I’ll take next." - Erique Phang Li-Onn (5 Jasmin)