Selected Poems (Smith collection)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Dust jacket by Gary Gore for Selected Poems
|Author||Clark Ashton Smith|
|Cover artist||Gary Gore|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Pages||xx, 403 pp|
Selected Poems is a collection of poems by Clark Ashton Smith. It was released in 1971 by Arkham House in an edition of 2,118 copies. The collection also includes several translations of French and Spanish poems. Christophe des Laurieres and Clérigo Herrero, however, are not real people, and the poems are actually compositions of Smith's.
Selected Poems contains the following:
- "Clark Ashton Smith: Emperor of Shadows", by Benjamin DeCasseres
- The Star-Treader and Other Poems
- Additional Early Poems
- Ebony and Crystal
- Translations and Paraphrases
- Experiments in Haiku
- Satires and Travesties
- Jaffery, Sheldon (1989). The Arkham House Companion. Mercer Island, WA: Starmont House, Inc. pp. 96–98. ISBN 1-55742-005-X.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. pp. 46–48.
- Joshi, S.T. (1999). Sixty Years of Arkham House: A History and Bibliography. Sauk City, WI: Arkham House. pp. 110–121. ISBN 0-87054-176-5.
- Nielsen, Leon (2004). Arkham House Books: A Collector's Guide. Jefferson, NC and London: McFarland & Company, Inc. pp. 108–112. ISBN 0-7864-1785-4.
|This poetry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|