From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Self-abuse may refer to:
- Self-harm, the intentional, direct injuring of one's own body without suicidal intentions
- Self-destructive behaviour, patterns of behaviour to inflict metaphorical or literal harm on oneself
- Self-inflicted wound, harming oneself without psychological problems but to take advantage of being injured
- A euphemism for masturbation
- Algolagnia, deriving sexual pleasure and stimulation from physical pain
- Abuse section "Self-abuse"
- Violence section "Self-directed violence"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self-abuse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.