Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up self-propelled in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Self-propelled may refer to
- Human-powered transport, humans moving themselves (and their cargo) via their own muscle energy
- Machines that power their own movement:
- Automobile (from auto- + mobile, "self-moving")
- Locomotive (from loco- + motive, "moving from its current place")
- Multiple units, self-propelled train carriages
- Self-propelled artillery
- Self-propelled modular transporter
- Leonardo's self-propelled cart
- Self-propelled barge T-36
- Self-propelled particles, a model for studying the motion of swarms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Self-propelled.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.