Selke may refer to:
- Davie Selke (born 1995), German footballer
- Frank J. Selke (1893–1985), Canadian ice-hockey manager and trainer
- Margrit Selke (1900–2004), agriculturist
- Ruth Eissler (Ruth Eissler-Selke), née Selke (1906–1991), psychologist, author
- Sebastian Selke (born 1974), German footballer
- Stefan Selke (b 1967 as Stefan Guschker), professor of sociology in the Faculty for Digital Media at the Furtwangen University im Schwarzwald
- Walter Selke (born 1947), German professor of theoretical physics at the RWTH Aachen
- Werner Selke (1901–1971), German agricultural chemist
- Frank J. Selke Trophy (National Hockey League), awarded annually to the National Hockey League forward who demonstrates the most skill in the defensive component of the game
- Frank J. Selke Memorial Trophy (Quebec Major Junior Hockey League), awarded annually to the most sportsmanlike player in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- Selke (river), a river in the Harz Mountains of Germany
- Ballenstedt/Bode-Selke-Aue, a collective municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Selke Valley Railway, a German steam railway in the Harz Mountains that runs along the Selke valley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.