From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Selous is the Anglicised form of the Dutch name Slous. It may refer to:
- Andrew Selous (born 1962), British politician
- Edmund Selous (1857-1934), British ornithologist and writer
- Frederick Selous (1851-1917), British explorer and big-game hunter
- Henry Courtney Selous (1803-1890), British painter.
- Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania
- Selous Scouts, the special forces of the Rhodesian Army
- Selous, Zimbabwe
- Selous' mongoose, (Paracynictis selousi)
- Selous' zebra (Equus quagga selousi)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.