Jump to navigation Jump to search
Selous is the Anglicised form of the Dutch name Slous. It may refer to:
- Andrew Selous (born 1962), British politician
- Edmund Selous (1857-1934), British ornithologist and writer
- Frederick Selous (1851-1917), British explorer and big-game hunter
- Henry Courtney Selous (1803-1890), British painter.
- Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania
- Selous Scouts, the special forces of the Rhodesian Army
- Selous, Zimbabwe
- Selous' mongoose, (Paracynictis selousi)
- Selous' zebra (Equus quagga selousi)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.