From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Semilinear or semi-linear (literally, "half linear") may refer to:
- Antilinear map, also called a "semilinear map"
- Semilinear order
- Semilinear partial differential equation
- Semilinear set
- Semilinear transformation
- Semilinearity (operator theory)
- Various forms of "mild" nonlinearity are referred to as "semilinear"
- Semilinear response, physics
- Artificial neuron, also called a "semi-linear unit"
- Semi-linear resolution
- A mixture of linear and nonlinear gameplay in video games may be referred to as "semi-linear gameplay"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Semilinear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.