Seniors Real Estate Specialist
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation. For other uses of this acronym, see SRES.
Distinctive needs, factors, and considerations for this segment of the population include:
- Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- reverse mortgages
- pensions, 401(k) accounts, and IRA
- Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security
- mortgage finance and loan schemes and scams
- 1997 - created by the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council
- March 2007 - recognized by the National Association of Realtors
- SRES is federally trademarked by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- "Realtors Earn New Seniors Specialist Designation to Serve Baby Boomers and Beyond". 2007-05-14.