Sensi may refer to:
- Sensible Soccer, a series of association football (soccer) video games
- "Sensi", a song by Long Beach Dub Allstars featuring Tippa Irie, from their 1999 album Right Back
- "Sensi", a 2012 single by Anna Tatangelo
- Franco Sensi (1926–2008), an Italian businessman
- Giuseppe Sensi (1907–2001), an Italian Catholic cardinal and diplomat
- Rosella Sensi (born 1971), an Italian businesswoman, daughter of Franco
- Sensi language, an extinct Panoan language
- Sensi (electoral ward), an electoral ward of Kitutu Chache Constituency, Kenya
- Sensi, a restaurant at the Bellagio, a Las Vegas casino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.