From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
A sensor is a device that measures a physical quantity and converts it into a signal which can be read by an observer or by an instrument.
Sensor may also refer to:
- Sensor (comics), a fictional character
- Sensor (album), a 2003 album by Camouflage
- Sensors (journal), a Swiss open access journal
- Censer, any type of vessel made for burning incense
- Censor (disambiguation)
- Kinect, a Microsoft's motion sensor
- Senser, a UK band
- Sensors (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sensor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.