From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sentential)
|Look up sentence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sentence or Sentences may refer to:
- Sentence (linguistics), a grammatical unit of language
- Sentence (logic), a formula not containing free variables
- Sentence (law), the punishment a judge gives to a defendant found guilty of a crime
- Sentence (music), a type of musical phrase
- Sentences, a 12th-century theological book by Peter Lombard
- Sentences: The Life of MF Grimm, a 2007 autobiographical graphic novel by MF Grimm
- "The Sentence" (The Outer Limits), an episode of the TV series The Outer Limits
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sentence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.