Seon may refer to:
- Seon, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Aargau
- Seon, a type of arranged marriage in South Korea
- Korean Seon, a Zen school of Korean Buddhism
- Seon (food), steamed vegetable dishes with fillings in Korean cuisine
- Seon (Korean name), including a list of people with the name
- Seon, Anglicisation of Gaelic forename Seán or Seathan (other Anglicisations include Sean, Shane, Eathain, Iain, and Ian, Shaun, and Shawn).
- Seon, like Sheehan, an Anglicised form Gaelic surname Ó Síocháin.
- Seon, a fraud prevention solution provider.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.