Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up separate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Separate or separates may refer to:
- Soil separates, three kinds of soil mineral particles: sand, silt, and clay
- Separate (song), 2016 song by South African songstress Amanda Black
- Separates (clothing), Mix-and-match separates, clothing
- Separates (album), 1978 album by 999
- Separate Baptists, an 18th-century group of Baptists in the United States
- Separate Baptists in Christ, a denomination of Separate Baptists found mostly in United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Separate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.