|Look up sepia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sepia may refer to:
- Sepia, a 2001 album by Coco Mbassi
- Sepia (album) by Takahashi Yu
- "Sepia" (song), by the Manic Street Preachers
- "Sepia", a song on the album Perfecto Presents Ibiza by Paul Oakenfold
- Sepia (genus), a genus of cuttlefish
- Sepia (restaurant), an upscale restaurant in Chicago
- Sepia (magazine), an African American-focused photojournalism magazine
- nickname of RENFE Class 120 / 121 electric trains used in Spain
- Sepia, a character in the sci-fi anime Fight! Iczer One
- A homeopathic remedy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sepia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.