Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sepia or sepia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sepia may refer to:
- Sepia, a 2001 album by Coco Mbassi
- Sepia (album) by Takahashi Yu
- "Sepia" (song), by the Manic Street Preachers
- "Sepia", a song on the album Perfecto Presents Ibiza by Paul Oakenfold
- "Sepia" (Plan B song), a song on the album Heaven Before All Hell Breaks Loose
- Sepia (genus), a genus of cuttlefish
- Sepia (restaurant), an upscale restaurant in Chicago
- Sepia (magazine), an African American-focused photojournalism magazine
- nickname of RENFE Class 120 / 121, electric trains used in Spain
- Sepia, a character in the sci-fi anime Fight! Iczer One
- A homeopathic remedy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sepia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.