|Look up septa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Septa may refer to:
- The plural of septum, in anatomy, a wall of tissue dividing a cavity (e.g., in the nose)
- Septa (gastropod), a gastropod genus in the family Ranellidae
- Septa (coral), stony ridges forming part of the corallites of corals
- SEPTA, the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
- A prefix indicating 7 (septa-)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Septa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.