|Look up septa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Septa may refer to:
- The plural of septum, in anatomy, a wall of tissue dividing a cavity (e.g., in the nose)
- Septa (gastropod), a gastropod genus in the family Ranellidae
- Septa (coral), stony ridges forming part of the corallites of corals
- SEPTA, the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
- A prefix indicating 7 (septa-)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Septa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.