Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up septentrion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Septentrion may also refer to:
- Septentrion (album), a 2006 release by Québécois rapper, Anodajay
- Editions du Septentrion, a publisher based in Sillery, Quebec.
- Septentrión (Anima Mundi album), a 2002 release by Cuban progressive rock band, Anima Mundi
- Septentrional fault, a geological fault in Haiti
- SOS (1993 video game), aka Septentrion in Japan, released in 1994
- Operation Septentrion, a 2009 ISAF military operation
- One of the primary antagonists in the game Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2.
- A wine from Spain.